Thursday, May 17, 2012

sort of a recipe

I was going to post this on Mother's Day, but I only had questionable strawberries in the fridge, ha ha. My mama and I are champion eaters and I have a lot of fun memories of sharing snacks with her: eating grapes after hot days at the pool, dipping popcorn in gooey cheese for a classic movie night, NOT sharing bagel sandwiches (it's a long story)... I need to think of a name for the snack I'm showing you today...it's healthy, but not...sweet, but not... it's classy, but simple: strawberries+sour cream+brown sugar. It sounds weird, but it's so tasty! 


All you need is a dollop of sour cream, a little pile of brown sugar, and some quartered strawberries. Dip a strawberry in sour cream, dab it in brown sugar, then pop it in your mouth. When you run out of strawberries, you'll probably swirl your finger around in the sour cream and melty brown sugar. Okay, so maybe that's not so classy...but you could use a fork?


Enjoy!


1 comment:

Lilstar said...

not weird. i had this growing up all the time. yum! :)