Saturday, March 17, 2012

getting girly

Are you tired of the photogwife posts? Too bad, I like them. There's a few more archives to post and then I'll be posting brand new photo stories mixed in with the usual Sara mish-mash.  How's your weekend going? Mine's okay...feeling a little under the weather, and there's plenty of weather to feel under here in the Bay Area. It's been awfully wet out.  I needed a bright little pick me up yesterday after getting caught in a downpour in yoga pants and fleece, so I picked up some new nail polish...

...essie polish in 'splash of grenadine' and a new essie luxeffects topcoat in 'pure pearlfection.' Somedays you just need pink glitter, I guess ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...a sudden urge to buy girly pink nail polish...could it be a sign of a little girl on the way??? :)

Debbie Rudebaugh Williams

Unknown said...

Debbie: Or is it to balance out the testosterone of a boy?! ;)