Thursday, June 2, 2011

planking

Have you seen the buzz about "planking"? It's a silly activity where you have your picture taken while lying facedown wherever you are.  It's actually been a 'thing' for a few years, but only went viral recently because one person died (he fell while trying to plank on a balcony railing) and another was injured. I'll let you do your own google searches about it...and you'll probably see it on the news or on some other blogs.  Which reminds me, when I was on a trip in the Trinity Alps with friends a year ago, I was trying to describe the phenomenon (being the most internet-ish of the group), and Scott captured the moment:


I was ahead of the curve...guess you really should follow my forecast then, eh? Ha ha! Have a good weekend everyone ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weird. I haven't heard of that one yet...

have a most wonderful weekend!!!!
xxx